Here are some September spoilers for you!
Here are sneak peeks 1, 2, and 3 from ipsy. I love Trust Fund Beauty nail polish, but I already have Champagne Socialite, so I hope I don't get that. I'm not really seeing anything I absolutely have to have right now, but it's hard to tell what everything is, so that might change.
You can see what is in your Birchbox already! I'm getting the products above. To see what your're getting, go to Birchbox, make sure you're signed in, go to Your Box, then Your Boxes, then you'll see August 2016. That's a drop down menu, so go to that and then click August 2016. Look at the address bar and you'll see an 8 at the very end. Change that to a 9 and you'll see what you should be getting in September. If you're signed in on Birchbox already, here's the direct link to see your September box: https://www.birchbox.com/me/boxes/women/2016/9
Here's what will be inside the September DermStore BeautyFix:
- Danielle Creations Rose Gold Curved Tweezer (worth $7.99)
- Jane Iredale Smooth Affair Facial Primer and Brightener (looks like a deluxe sample, full size costs $48)
- Patchology FlashPatch Lip Gels (looks like one lip gel, worth $2.08; 24-pack costs $50)
- DS Laboratories Spectral.LASH (appears to be full size, full size worth $49)
- Nia 24 Treatment Catalyst (full size, $71)
- Erno Laszlo Phelityl Cleansing bar (travel size, full size costs $38-$45)
- Glytone Enhanced Brightening Complex (travel size, full size costs $70)
- LiftLab Skin Regeneration Purify and Clarify Daily Cleanser, Detox Mask, and Gentle Exfoliant (appears to be deluxe sample size, full size costs $65)
I'm not entirely sure on sample sizes, but they said that the Nia 24 is full size. You can watch an unboxing video on DermStore's website here. I love that the unboxers are just normal people.
Glossybox loves to send out brow pencils for some reason, so it looks like we'll be getting another one! The box design is really pretty. The artist is a Portuguese man named Antonio Soares.
That's what I have for now, but I'll have more spoilers soon! Has anyone seen any good spoilers out there?