I've found some more August spoilers! If you want to know what you'll be getting in your DermStore BeautyFix, Allure Beauty Box, Vegan Cuts box, and ipsy bag, keep reading! Also, if you've come across any spoilers I've missed, let me know.
It looks like all subscribers will be getting the above items in their August Allure box. I've gotten the Wet Brush a couple of times in boxes and it's okay. I've also gotten the Supergoop! setting mist in boxes and have always liked it. Besides being a setting mist, it's also sunblock, which is always a plus. I can't begin to tell you how many times I've gotten Pur~lisse moisturizer, but it's a good one, so I don't mind. The other three things, the Mally Mattewand Eye Brightener, the Freeze 24-7 Anti-Aging Eye Serum, and the Cargo Swimmables Eye Pencil, are new to me. I've liked other Cargo products in the past, so I'm looking forward to trying their eye pencil. It's brown, not black, so I am happy to see that! Mally products are usually pretty good. What do you think of the August spoilers?
Deco Miami nail polish is okay. I love the bright pastels, but the one nail polish I've tried from them got a little clumpy. I've never tried anything from Green and Gorgeous. I don't subscribe to Vegan Cuts, but, if I did, I would hope to get the Grapefruit and Sweet Orange dry shampoo and not the lavender.
Here's a better look at the ipsy bag design. I don't hate the design, but I certainly don't love it. I like the purple a little bit more, but I don't care all that much about which one I get. Do you have a preference?
Here are some more screen shots from ipsy's Snapchat account. None of the above products are really standing out to me.
And here are some more ipsy Snapchats. The only thing I see that I want is the Benefit Gimme Brow. I got that in my Birchbox a couple of months ago and loved it. The one I have is almost gone, so I want to get another.
This is an unboxing video of the DermStore BeautyFix box for August. If you don't want to watch the whole thing, here's what you're going to get:
- Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel Sensitive (full size, worth $39)
- Luzerne Laboratories Force de Vie Pure Oxygen Creme Luxe (probably small sample size, full size costs $150 for 2 ounces)
- Danielle Creations Cork Pill Box (worth $14.99)
- Pangea Organics Facial Cream in Nigerian Ginger with Sweet Lavender and Thyme (probably deluxe size, full size costs $40 for 2 ounces)
- Vincent Longo Sex Lux Pax Trio Eyeshadow (full size, appears to be in color Du Cap, unsure if colors will vary, worth $30)
- Bliss Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Foaming Mask (looks like very small sample, full size costs $56 for 3.4 ounces)
- Tocca perfume (not sure which one, tiny sample)
- Alterna Caviar CC Cream (looks like deluxe sample, full sizes are $25 for 2.5 ounces or $39 for 5.1 ounces)
- Decleor Aromessence Neroli Hydrating Oil Serum (might be deluxe sample size, full size costs $73 for 0.5 ounce)
I'm liking the looks of the August BeautyFix box! It looks better than July. What do you think? I'm hoping the eyeshadow colors will vary because the colors they showed don't really work for me. I'm a little tired of Juice Beauty and they had the full size Juice Beauty moisturizer in the box a few months back, so that is kind of annoying. The pill box looks really cute, though.
That's what I have for now! If you find any other spoilers, I'd love to hear about them!