I have a few more April spoilers for you! First, though, here is a newborn baby bunny for those who are avoiding spoilers! We have twenty of the little guys right now! They are so cute.
First, for anyone who hasn't checked yet, you can find out everything that is in your ipsy Glam Bag now! You have to share it to Facebook and/or Twitter, which is annoying, but I just delete it immediately after. Here's what I will get in my ipsy this month:
- Nth Degree Moroccan Argan Oil and Keratin Hair Serum
- tarte Cosmetics LipSurgence Lip Creme in Wonder
- Trust Fund Beauty That Glo Tho Face Highlighter
- REN Skincare Evercalm Global Protection Day Cream
- Crown Brush C427 Duo Fiber Blush Brush
I'm really looking forward to three of the five items. What are you getting in your ipsy?
Next up, Glossybox will be sending all subscribers a Studio 10 Brow Lift Perfecting Liner.
I mentioned in my last spoiler post that LaRitzy box will be sending subscribers a lipstick. They have now announced that the lipstick will be Lippygirl Vegocentric Organic Vegan Lipstick. They said they would send spring colors, but didn't list exactly which colors would be sent to subscribers.
DermStore BeautyFix has put up the full spoilers for the April box on their website! They don't seem to have a beauty tool of any kind this month, which surprises me. The April boxes will include:
- Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk, Natural Tint
- Juice Beauty Green Apple Age Defy Moisturizer
- AHAVA Dea Sea Crystal Osmoter X6 Facial Serum
- CoTZ Face Natural Skin Tone SPF40
- Skinceuticals Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2
- Perfect Formula Pink Gel Coat
- Bliss Fabulous Drench 'n' Quench
- Patchology FlashPatch Eye Gels
- SmartFX Volume Extend Mascara - Black
I'm not sure about all the product sizes, but it's looking like it will be a high value box. I've tried some of the items, but not all of them. I'm looking forward to getting it in the mail. They've sent me a shipping notification, so I keep tracking it.
Finally, here's another baby bunny:
That's it for now! As soon as my boxes start coming in, I'll be getting reviews up! To see more baby bunny pictures, check out my Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter accounts. They are the cutest things ever!