This is not a bunny post! I just put a picture of my adorable Emmett up so those who are avoiding spoilers won't see them at the top of the page. Emmett looks pretty shocked by the spoilers!
First up, we have spoilers from ipsy! The first image is from the ipsy Instagram account (they posted a series of pictures, so I took a screen shot of them all together).
Lots of spoilers up there! Let's try to figure out what everything is! If there is anything I get wrong or if there's something I don't know and you know what it is, let me know in the comments so I can correct it. I'll stop from the top left and go across, then the left square of the second row and go across, and so on. The bottom right picture isn't a spoiler -- it's another picture from ipsy's Instagram account that was next to all the others.
- eSalon Perfect Ending Leave-in Conditioner
- Illamasqua item (possibly Precision Ink eyeliner)
- Zapzyt Acne Treatment Gel
- Nude ProGenius Treatment Oil
- Vera Mona product (looks like brush, but they don't seem to sell blush. Maybe eyeshadow?)
- Global Beauty Care Dead Sea Wash-off Mask
- Manna Kadar Blush (possibly in Entice)
- NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick (probably in Soft-Spoken)
- Beau Gachis Paris Eyebrow Brush (there is another brush next to it and you can't see the head, so it might be a different type of brush from Beau Gachis)
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye Anti-Aging Concealer
- Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara
- Be a Bombshell Cosmetics Baked Blush (?)
- NoTS 28 Remedy Balancing Toner
- Ziaja Goat's Milk Day Cream
- Organic Surge Daily Care Lavender Meadow Comforting Hand and Nail Cream
- DHC Deep Cleansing Oil
- Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Miracle Multiplying Volume Mist
- Pantene Pro-V Air Spray
- Mellow Blush in Bronze
- Model Co Lip Lacquer Lip Gloss (possibly in Morocco and Fire Red)
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo
- Global Beauty Care Collagen Spa Treatment Mask
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Hydrating Serum
Here are a couple of pictures from ipsy's Snapchat account. There are a few products that weren't in the Instagram pictures above.
Here's what I think the products in the photo above are:
- Luxie Rose Gold Short Shader Brush 223
- Black makeup brush, not sure of company
- Temptu bronzer?
- Aphrodite Olive Oil Eye Cream
- Marc Anthony Nourishing Argan Oil of Morocco 3 Day Smooth Perfect Blow Dry Smoothing Cream
- Starlooks Longwear Mechanical Pencil
- Skone Cosmetics Insanely Intense Tattooed Eyeliner in Jet Black
- Evologie Intensive Blemish Serum
Next up, we have another Snapcat picture from ipsy.
Here's what I think the spoilers are in the picture above:
- Pixi by Petra Beauty Blush Duo in Peach Honey
- Make Up For Ever primer (some sort of primer, but doesn't look like the soothing primer?)
- Nourish Organic Rejuvenating Rose Hip and Rosewater Body Oil Mist
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Hydrating Serum
- Some sort of lip crayon?
- MeMeMe Loose Powder Brush
- OFRA Cosmetics Lipliner
The last sneak peek from ipsy is the bag design. There are three different colors of the same bag design this month! Which color do you want? I don't think I like this bag design that much.
LaRitzy and LaMini Box
Next up, we have LaRitzy Box spoilers! The first one is a Modern Minerals eyeshadow. It looks like the colors will vary. This eyeshadow will also come in this month's LaMini box!
The second spoiler for the LaRitzy Box is a Deco Miami Nail Polish. Colors appear to vary. This is not listed as going in the LaMini box.
We have three spoilers for the March FabFitFun! The first one is a $25 gift card to the website 31 Bits. They sell jewelry made by Ugandan women.
Next up is a Jook and Nona tag necklace. These necklaces were made just for FabFitFun. Subscribers can get necklaces that say Happy, Dream, Inspire, or Love.
The last FabFitFun spoiler is a contour kit from a new makeup company, Ish, that was started by FabFitFun. Subscribers got to choose between a contour kit for light/medium or medium/dark complexions.
Beauteque Mask Maven
Mask Maven's theme this month will be Good Energy Garden.
All subscribers will be getting Too Faced Melted Lipstick in Melted Chihuahua. I love Too Faced Melted, but I already have this color and it's my least favorite of the colors I have. It's a good, everyday neutral.
This month, Vegan Cuts will send subscribers the following two items:
- Dermorganic 8-Way Thermal Spray
- Pacifica Roll-on Perfume (it shows Tunisian Jasmine Lime, but I'm not sure if all subscribers will get the same scent)
Terra Bella Box
Terra Bella enclosed a card in last month's box with a spoiler for the March box:
Uh oh, carrots! I'm going to have to fight with the baby bunnies for that one!
That's all I have for now! What do you think? Is there anything you are excited for? Anything you are hoping to not get? You can see what you'll be getting this month on Birchbox's website already. If you don't know how, I'll be happy to tell you. If you have any spoilers I've missed, I would love if you sent them my way.