Okay, so I've narrowed down the possibilities for my new subscription to the following boxes:
- LaRitzy Box, $14.99 per month. Vegan and cruelty-free box, mostly full-size, some sample size.
- Clean Bar Box, $14.99 per month for half-size box, $19.99 for full-size box. 4 small bars of soap per month in the half size box. 2 big bars and 2 littler bars in the full-size box. Handmade, seasonally-scented, vegan soap bars.
- Boxycharm, $21 per month. I used to subscribe to this, but canceled it. I kind of like it. I think of it as a lower-end Glossybox. It generally has 4 full size items and one deluxe sample size item.
- Goodbeing (formerly Goodebox), $21 per month. Trial size natural beauty products.
- The 3B Box, $12 per month. 4-5 deluxe size Asian beauty products.
- Glowing Beets, $29.95 per month. 3-4 deluxe or full size natural and/or organic beauty products.
Glowing Beets is a new subscription and I like it in theory, but it might be a little more than I would like to spend right now. I'm leaning towards Goodbeing, LaRitzy, or 3B. What do you think? Help me decide!